Your friends just called and said they want to visit you at home; however you have nothing sweet at home to offer with a cup of coffee. Don’t worry; We’ve got the perfect, easy recipe for you. These Almond Cookies take 10 minutes to bake and four ingredients. Yes, really– this is such a simple and quick recipe that any person can master in minutes.
200 grams / 2 & 1/3 cups sliced blanched almonds
Egg white of just one egg
75 grams / 1/3 cup sugar
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
1. Heat the oven to 170°C / 340°F degrees with the fan.
2. In a bowl: whisk sugar, the egg white, and vanilla extract until the sugar is well dissolved.
3. Add the almonds to the bowl and mix them until the whole batter is covered with the egg white.
4. On a baking pan with baking parchment on it, pile little stacks of almonds.
5. Bake for 7 minutes – less or more minutes depending on your oven. Look at the cookies to see that they are not burning – it could happen fast.
6. Make a cup of coffee and enjoy an almond cookie