First of all, no one ever stops at just ~one~ truffle. And why would you? They’re delicious. So ahead, celebrate a little and treat yourself with some truffles, question is: will you top them with sea salt, cocoa or even more chocolate? Wait, did we forget to mention that you don’t even need to turn the oven on to create this masterpiece? This recipe is perfect for those on the keto diet!
- 100 grams/ 2/3 cup dark chocolate cut into small cubes
- 50 milliliters/ 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 200 grams/ 2 cups cacao powder
- In a bowl, melt the chocolate with the cream in the microwave at 30 second rounds until the chocolate is completely melted.
- Mix them together to unite the mixture.
- Set in the refrigerator for an hour to solidify.
- Create small balls with your hands and roll them in the cacao powder (or any topping of your choice.)
TIP: Save the truffles in the refrigerator, especially in the hot summer time.