We present you these easy to make granola cookies. All you need is one bowl and a spoon - yes that’s it. Okay, you need a few more ingredients but when it comes to utensils, you only need two things. Still, a super easy recipe to master.
- 200 grams / 7/8 cup softened butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup chopped pecan nuts
- A few cubes of dark chocolate
- Heat the oven to 160°C / 320°F fan.
- In a bowl, mix all of ingredients to a unified batter.
- Shape cookies with your hands.
- Place each cookie on a baking pan with baking paper - place the cookies with intervals since they will expand as they bake.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- For the garnish: In a bowl, melt the dark chocolate in the microwave in 30 second rounds.
- Drizzle the chocolate on the cookies and add sprinkles.
- Have a cookie with your loved one and enjoy!