Now here’s a super easy recipe with just 3 ingredients! You can easily make them with your kids or have on hand when guests come over.
Ingredients for 18 balls/treats:
- 70 grams / 1/3 cup melted butter
- 70 grams / 5/8 cup powdered sugar
- 70 grams/ 1&1/8 cup fine shredded coconut
- 20 grams/ 1/3 cup fine shredded coconut
- In a small bowl, mix butter, sugar and 70 grams of fine shredded coconut together.
- Create small balls with your hands.
- Place 20 grams of fine shredded coconut on a plate.
- Roll the balls into the coconut that is on the plate.
- Place the plate with the balls in the refrigerator for half an hour for solidifying.
You can add 2 drops of food coloring to the mass to create colorful treats.