You’ll never have to worry about the hot summer days again, because we’ve got the perfect dessert that doesn’t require the oven to be turned on once. Oh, the best thing about this dessert? You can substitute just about any fruit if your heart is set on something other than mangos.
Ingredients For 12-15 Cups:
- 6-7 mangos cut into cubes
- 375 milliliter / 1 and 1/2 cups double cream
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons corn stretch
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 100 grams / 1/2 cup crashed biscuits/ cookies
- In a bowl, with a hand held bender, blend the mango cubes until it becomes puree.
- In the mixer, whip the cream, vanilla, sugar, and corn stretch to a stiff whipped cream.
- Assemble the dessert as follows:
- Create a layer of cookie crumbles on the bottom of the cups
- Add a layer of mango puree.
- Add a layer of whipped cream.
- Add another layer of mango puree.
- In addition, top off the dessert with an extra layer of whipped cream – and lastly, enjoy!
TIP: You can decorate this delicious dessert with candies, mango cubes, or anything else you like.