Don’t deny it, but there is just nothing like delicious pancakes for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. A meal suited for all age groups, at all times of the day – need we say more? If you add fruits, then it is almost considered a healthy meal :). Besides, the recipe is very easy to follow and you can even make it vegan if you wish. We're sure you already have all the ingredients at home so all you need to do is to simply mix them together.
- 2 cups of flour
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 5 tablespoons of sugar
- 2 cups of milk / soy milk
- 3 tablespoons of oil
- Teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons of oil (for frying )
Ingredients For The Dressing / Garnish:
- Maple syrup/ honey
- Cut fruits
- In a bowl, mix all of the dry ingredients together. Add the wet ingredient and whisk the butter until its smooth. Try to avoid lumps.
- Heat the pan with oil.
- Fry the pancakes but only one at a time.
- Stack the pancakes onto a plate, drizzle with maple syrup, and garnish with fruits
Dig in and enjoy!