You don't really need a reason to have a cookie! In this case, the sugar cookie recipe we have for you is also vegan! These sugar cookies are very easy to make and very yummy! So keep reading to discover this amazing sparkling vegan sugar cookies recipe
Ingredients For The Dough:
- 350 grams (2.5 cups) flour
- 115 grams (1/2 cup) of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 180 grams (1.5 cup) coconut oil in a solidfy mode not liquid
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup of cold water
- A baking sheet
Ingredients For The Sparkling Look:
- 4 tablespoons of sugar
- In a blender, blend flour, sugar, salt and coconut oil to a crumbly mixture.
- Add water and continue to blend until the dough starts to unify.
- Shape the dough into a disc shape on baking paper and put in the refrigerator for an hour. (Note, you can keep it in the refrigerator up to 4 days.)
- Heat the oven to 170°C / 340°F fan.
- Take the dough out of the refrigerator and roll on a floured surface.
- Using the cookie cutters, cut the cookies out of the dough.
- Place the cookies onto a baking pan.
- Sprinkle sugar on top of the cookies.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Pay attention after 8 minutes, if the cookies start to get browner, take them out.
What are you waiting for? Have a cookie!